Hi and welcome










Nolvers Theme Designs



I used to make themes/layouts for Multiply.com. Multiply doesn't exist anymore since 2013, but fortunately I've found a new home for my themes: Blogger.com. All the themes that were on Multiply can be found here and many more. The themes cannot be applied on other blogsites, it is only optimized for Blogger/Blogspot.
Have fun decorating your Blogger page!



**Always scroll down to read the actual post**






©2012-2017 Nolver's Theme Designs. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Keep scrolling!

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**


Translate this page into:

Thursday, 15 September 2016

I Love Summer theme


Click on an image below for a larger view.




 

Installation

Click here for the instructions on how to install the theme. Used font: Monotype Corsiva.
 
   
Copy the CSS codes here:


The image below can be used as decoration in your welcome box:


 
 
Copy the codes for the image here:




Theme song: Elle Soin - Instrumental Music. Copy the embed codes for the music player here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment